Friday, November 11, 2011

Princess Bridals- Pocahontas

A couple of months ago I had a crazy idea..."How cool would it be if we could do a bridal shoot inspired off of each Disney princess?". 
Luckily a few awesome people like crazy ideas.
My good friend Lindsey (who is an amazing photographer with the best name ever) from Lindsey Shaun Photography and I have
 been working on these shoots for a while and we will continue to surprise you with different disney princess brides for the next few months.
The vendors that we are working with are the best and all of us have put our heads together to make each shoot completely beautiful. 
I will post a link to all of the wonderful people that worked on these shoots at the bottom of this post so be sure to check them all out.
So with no further adieu..I bring you our first princess bride, Pocahontas.


























Here are a few of my favorite shots of Lindsey's:










See the rest of Lindsey's shots here.


VENDORS
Hair and Make-up: Hair and Make-up by Steph
Invitations and place cards: Polka Dots and Daisies

6 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE this idea! (of course though right?) These are stunning, I love the whole set up and little details of everything! Beautiful!

Polka Dots & Daisies said...

Lindsey, these rock! You did such a great job capturing everything. Plus, you're a genius for coming up with the idea. I am seriously dreaming in princesses these days-- can't wait for our next one!!

Brielle Photography and Design said...

Linds you did an amazing job on these and the idea is so much fun! Her hair is ridiculously awesome too!! Love it!

Emma Frances said...

These pictures are absolutely amazing! And I love everything about the gorgeous bride!

Becky H said...

Wow, these are wonderful! The princess idea is so fun! I can't wait to see what you do for Mulan. :)

ericaJ said...

absolutely stunning!